- The UK's leading suppliers of Ex.MOD/ NATO military forces
Vehicles and Equipment
- More 2000 ex.military vehicles available at any one time
- Military reliability and High quality for low price
- High quality for low price
How to find us?
Our base of operations is "The Rocket Site", Misson, Bawtry, Doncaster DN10 6ET
which is a 60 acre, former Ex Military Air Defence Bloodhound Missile Site.
Open 09.00 - 17.00 hrs Monday - Friday
We specialise in the sale of good quality used vehicles, plant and equipment as was formerly owned by NATO forces and which has done little work during it's life..
WHAT CAN WE OFFER?
- A wide selection of plant machinery including a range of Caterpillar, JCB, Case, Volvo, Terex products.
- A range of ex.military trucks, loaders, dozers and equipment to suit all customer needs.
- Fully-equipped field service military vehicles with advanced diagnostic equipment
For more than 60 years LJACKSON AND CO LTD has been building the world's leading distributor and supplier
of both new and used MOD & NATO vehicles and Ex.Military Equipment from United Kingdom for Africa, Latin America, the Middle East and Australia.
We specialise in the sale of ex army trucks, vehicles, plant and equipment as released from service by the British MOD (Ministry of Defence) as well as other EU / NATO military forces.
Our export market covers all the aspects of the world and our shipping department are widely experienced in the handling of freight, documentation and customs formalities.
We work very closely with the Ministry of Defence and NATO forces for the disposal of ARMY vehicles, Plant and Equipment as and when it is replaced
or removed from service. This role requires us to work with the MOD around the world including our previous operations in Iraq at the end of the conflict.
Special modifications as requested by the customer can also be catered for, e.g. Tipping Bodies, Box Bodies, Service and Lube Trucks, DROP's Bodies, Crane Trucks, Tanker Trucks etc.
Our stock list covers all makes and models for all price ranges.
In line with current Government policy, we are committed to ensuring that the extended working life of Military vehicles is maximized.
Our stock of heavy equipment, consisting of more than 20,000 new and used Military vehicles.
When you're looking for quality equipment at reasonable prices, we are your best choice.